Thursday, April 1, 2021

Sketch #463 by Brenda Ragsdale @ Sketches in Thyme

 Welcome to April 2021!! 



So....it's a new month of Sketches @ Sketches in Thyme, and I get to start the month off with Sketch #463 created by the very talented Brenda Ragsdale. 





 And here is my take on the sketch - As you know I scrap 8-1/2 x 11 and flipping the sketch worked better for me with this particular layout. I tried to include all of the provided elements, and then added a few more of my own. This layout showcases everyones relationship goals - 62 years of marriage and counting. My inlaws are beautiful both inside and out and I appreciate their influence on my son. . . Journaling reads - Relationship Goals for sure!  Happy Anniversary to this beautiful Couple  . . . 62 years and still going strong! Pappy, Garrett & Nanny August 23rd, 2020 – Johnson’s Café
                                           

.I used Studio Calico Here + There Collection for this creation. 

             Thanks for Visiting - Become a Follower - Check Back Often. 

No comments: