Thursday, April 23, 2009

Vacation Pictures

So, in case any of you are still interested, I decided to do ahead and post some of our pictures from our trip!
So, after leaving North Carolina, we arrive at the Virginia State line, still early morning, but already raining, and this pretty much is an indication of our entire drive today....not bad rain, just enough to be irritating and just enough to have to turn your windshield wipers on...
And of course, I couldn't resist taking these pics while we were at the rest area....our first dandelions of the season....
First off, I had to post this one....we were so close to our destination, and he finally decides to take a cat nap...is wide awake all day and then with less than 30 minutes to go, he decides to rest....

2 comments:

Amy said...

WooHoo...Love the VA sign! We've made that VA/NC drive many a time over the years! So where exactly are you at in NC....my inlaws are in Statesville & Mooresville.

Tammy Folk said...

I'm in Hope Mills - right outside of Fort Bragg/Fayetteville....I live right off of I-95 practically.....and that Virginia sign was on I-95 that morning....I have heard of Statesville & Mooresville both, but don't really know where they are.