Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day #89 - Picture #89

Showering - Newest Milestone

Okay, so I admit it, I'm one of those Mom's that still washes their child in the bathtub at night, and washes their hair, and even helps dress them in the morning (this one is mostly time related)....I thinks it's just because of my shared time with Garrett, or the fact that I'm still clinging to the fact that he is my baby, my last one, and whether I like it or not, he is growing up. I of course, want to keep him a baby for as long as I can....but thanks to Jackie, who showed Garrett how to shower (which I've done numerous times, but it seemed different when she showed him), Garrett has been wanting to take showers now instead of baths....Okay by me....I still make sure he's washed everything, but he does it himself, and I even double check that he gets all of the shampoo out of his hair, but so far he's doing really well. And tonight was shower #2 in a row for him....of course when I went and peeked in on him he was sitting in the tub playing with his toys, but hey, boys are gonna be boys right?

No comments: