Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Sketch N Scrap - September 1st Layout Sketch Reveal - #232 by Heather Hall

                             Good Morning my fellow scrapping friends! 

Can you believe it's September already??

This month I chose the September 1st Reveal date @ Sketch N Scrap and I'm super excited to share with you the layout that I created! 




This month I'm working with Sketch #232 by Heather Hall @ Sketch N Scrap


I have to admit this was a super fun layout to work with this month. I think the hardest part for me was figuring out which pictures that I wanted to use as I'd already determined that I wanted to use my August 2021 "Creative" Kit from My Creative Scrapbook . The grandkids were here for an extended period of time this Summer, so I had lots of  "water" options to choose from - the creek, the back yard kiddie pool, the back yard splash pad, the Loyalsock Pool Splash Pad. . . .you get the idea. Any who - thanks for taking a peek! 


Products Used: 
    Simple Stories - Sunkissed #15110 Journal Elements (b side)
    Simple Stories - Sunkissed #15116 Bits & Pieces
    Simple Stories - Sunkissed #15101 Cardstock Stickers
    Simple Stories - Sunkissed #15119 Foam Stickers
    Simple Stories - Sunkissed #15115 Chipboard Stickers
    Simple Stories - Sunkissed #15103 Shine Bright (b side)
    Simple Stories - Sunkissed #15107 Play All Day 
    Simple Stories - Sunkissed #15104 Summer Fun 
    Bazzill 309001 White Cardstock 
    Zig Writer 0.5 mm MS-6600 Pure Black 
    Pink Fresh Studios PFRC701019 Super Cool Enamel Dots 

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Lisa in Texas said...

What an amazing layout!! I LOVE the banner at the bottom of the pictures, so creative!