Friday, January 15, 2021

Sketch N Scrap - January 15th, 2021 Sketch #217 by Heather Hall / Remember

Good morning Everyone. . .

It's time for the January 15th Sketch Reveal @ Sketch N Scrap 
and my take on it! It's a super fun sketch with lots of squares and pop dots . . .


Today I'm sharing with you my take on Sketch #217 by the very talented
 Heather Hall at Sketch N Scrap




First off, I absolutely love this sketch, and will definitely be using it again. My 8-1/2 x 11 layout of Everly is of pictures taken while she was visiting Pennsylvania in June of 2019 right before she became a big sister that July. We were at Reptiland feeding the birds at Parakeet Landing. When she came for a visit the past Summer she requested that we go back as she remembered going to feed those same birds & seeing the dinosaurs the previous year. Crazy how much they remember at such an early age. . .Thanks for stopping by. 

 


All papers are from the Simple Stories Oh, Happy Day! Collection 

2 comments:

Deanna said...

So cute! Love your page!

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous layout Tammy! I love the bright colors and adorable pictures!! You rocked this sketch!!