Saturday, October 15, 2022

Sketch N Scrap - October 15th Reveal - Sketch #259 by Lori Stroup

                                         Good morning my fellow scrapbooking friends - 

It's time for the October 15th Sketch Reveal @ Sketch N Scrap. 



Today I'm working with Sketch #259 by Lori Stroup @ Sketch N Scrap



I was super excited to work with this sketch by Lori this month! 
 I definitely was hoping to go with the fall theme but wound up using some pictures that I had printed out already. I did take some liberties
 with the sketch as I wanted to use more than one picture. This sketch was super easy for me to convert to 8-1/2 x 11 and I've already started another layout using this very same sketch!

The layout is of my Grandbabies this past Summer while they were in South Carolina visiting their other Grandmother. 

Journaling reads -
The “Family Beach Day” (with Mimi, Noralee & Santino) was cut short by a sudden rainstorm, which meant you had to take cover inside. What better place than a local ice cream shop? But not before getting drenched in the downpour.  Everyone was freezing you both were soaked, the ice cream was cold, and the AC was blasting (as to be expected in the summertime). You both just shivered and smiled the whole time!
July 30th, 2022 - The Ole Fashion Ice Cream Parlor 
Surfside Beach, South Carolina 



Products Used: 
Ranger Letter It Fineliner @ 4
Echo Park - My Favorite Summer - #MYS273014 Element Stick Sheet
Echo Park - My Favorite Summer - #MYS273010 Bright Bunches (Navy Blue)
Echo Park - My Favorite Summer - #MYS273002 Best Day Blooms (B Side) 
Echo Park - My Favorite Summer - #MYS273013 Summer Stems (B Side) 
Echo Park - My Favorite Summer - #MYS273005 Frozen Treats 
Echo Park - My Favorite Summer - #MYS273011 Sweet Shades (B Side) 
Echo Park - My Favorite Summer - #MYS273024 - Ephemera
Misc Enamel Dots 
Oatmeal & Raisins Font (journaling) 
Bazzill White Cardstock 309001
Elle's Studio Misc Die Cuts 
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Lisa in Texas said...

What a super fun layout Tammy! Love the bright color scheme!