Friday, July 15, 2022

Sketch N Scrap - July 15th Reveal - Sketch #253 by Lori Stroup - Mr Sandman

                                        Good morning my fellow scrapping friends - 

It's time for the July 15th Sketch Reveal @ Sketch N Scrap. 



Today I'm working with Sketch #253 by Lori Stroup @ Sketch N Scrap


Another super fun sketch to work with by Lori Stroup!  I absolutely love the simplicity of this particular sketch and how quickly my layout came together. . . something that I'm not really used to. And honestly, you've got to love a sketch that you can easily convert to 8-1/2 x 11, and this one was! 

This particular layout is of my Grandson Harrison outside playing in the sand box. Funny thing is, he plays in it all the time now with his cars and dump trucks. . . but initially the kid had to wait almost a year before his mom managed to break down and go get the kid some sand. 

Journaling reads -  
After waiting for almost a year, your mom finally bought the sand to fill your sandbox! Lots of fun was had today boys and their toys, right?
 The wait was definitely worth it!
May 2nd, 2022 Newport News, Virginia


Products Used:  

    Bazzill 12 x 12 White Cardstock #309001
    Fancy Pants Swagger 12 x 12 Paper Pad 
    Fancy Pants Swagger Banner Die Cuts 
    Fancy Pants Swagger Label Stickers 
    Fancy Pants Swagger Button Set 
    the Paper Studio Gemstones Black/White/Gray Enamel Stickers 1070374
    Ranger Letter It Fineliner 04 
    Silhouette Cameo 
    DTC Farmers Market font (title)
    Oatmeal & Raisins Font @ 11 (journaling)
    Corrugated Cardboard shaped stars
    Heidi Swap Color Shine - Black Velvet

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Such cute pics!! I love your title, perfect for these sweet photos! Great job with the sketch!

Crafts in the Command Center said...

Adorable!!! I love the embellishments and papers you chose for this cute layout!! Dorlene DTmate

Alarico said...

Mr. Pedro is an incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple of offers on properties before my final purchase, and Pedro was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Pedro and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud homeowner! I would encourage you to consider Pedro and his loan company for any kind of loan.

# Car loan

# Home loan

# Business loan

# Personal loan


Mr, Pedro Loan Offer

Email- pedroloanss@gmail.com.