Monday, June 13, 2022

Stick It Down - June 2022 Single Page Sketch Reveal - Like Father Like Son

     Hello! Hello! Happy Monday my fellow scrappy friends -
 what's everyone up to on this fine day??

For me, it's a typical workday. . . and my final reveal day as a 
member of the Stick It Down Team!

So, with that being said - I'm super excited to share with you my layout this month using another sketch by the very talented Laura Rumble.



 This month I chose to scrap a picture of my son Garrett and his dad from one of our recent "pick up" days. . . now that Garrett is over 18, I don't have to meet his dad "halfway" any longer for visitation drop offs. . . If Garrett goes to North Carolina, then his dad comes the whole way to get him. I usually will help out on the return trip and meet them at the Pennsylvania / Maryland Rest Area. Three hours there, and three hours back. This past trip was awful, awful, awful. . . the snow and sleet were a nightmare! I white knuckled it the whole way there and back, and my windshield wipers even tried to freeze up on me . . .but it was all worth it in the end - Garrett was home safe and sound! 
I really do love the sketch this month!! When I saw the triangles, I went to work immediately creating a cut file that would work for my 8-1/2 x 11 needs. *Please don't look too hard or you'll see all of the uneven triangles & spacing - but hey, this girl is still learning! Wanna know what the best part of this layout is - I used up a bunch of patterned paper scraps! Woot! Woot! 

Journaling reads -
 Richie & Garrett - Obligatory picture taken at every pickup. 
Mason Dixon Welcome Center Emmitsburg, Maryland - January 9th, 2022



I hope you'll take on this sketch challenge - and as always, there's an Inlinkz link on the left-hand side of the Stick It Down blog to upload your creations to. Thanks for visiting. 

Products used: 
Bazzill #309001 White 12x12 Cardstock 
Silhouette Cameo - Cut File 
Green Enamel Dots 
Road Trip Epoxy Flair - Scrappin Happy Studio Etsy Store
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Small Talk - Snarky 
Bazzill #302244 Blackberry Swirl
The Paper Studio Gemstones #1070374 - Black / White / Gray Enamel Stickers 
Heidi Swapp Color Shine - Black Velvet 
Ranger Letter It Fineline 04
Oatmeal & Raisins Font @ 11
Elle's Studio (All Green Items) - Labels & Diecuts
*All patterned paper - Unknown Manufacturer 

No comments: