Saturday, October 16, 2021

World Cardmaking Day @ Sketch N Scrap - A Month Long Celebration

                           

Sketch N Scrap is celebrating World Card Making Day 2021 every Saturday in October starting October 2nd with an exclusive card sketch! Come join in the fun on the blog and in our private Facebook group as we inspire each other all month long!!


As we continue with our World Card Making Day celebration - it's my turn to share with you my take on Sketch #3 created for the event by the very talented Lisa Hidy 



And this is my take on the sketch! 
Thank you for  stopping by, and I hope you continue to 
celebrate with us all month long. 


Thanks for visiting!



1 comment:

Lisa in Texas said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the pretty patterns/colors you used and that umbrella is just to cute!