Monday, July 12, 2021

Stick It Down - July 2021 Reveal

                     Hello my scrappy friends - Today I have a bit of exciting news to share. . . .

I was asked to join the Stick It Down Single Page Layout Team - as you all know, I absolutely love sketches, and this challenge blog is right up my alley! 
So. . .  I'm super excited to share with you my first layout using a sketch by Laura Rumble. 



For my layout, I used pictures of my Granddaughter Miss Everly Claire, and our Chiweenie Rocky, but most everyone calls him Rocky Roo. I used the DCWV Playful Pets Dog Collection. As you all know, I scrap 8-1/2 x 11 and this sketch 

Journaling:You have two dogs of your own  Darlah and Obie and they usually tag along with you when you come to visit us. Once you get here though, you’re all about Rocky!  Everyone loves Rocky Roo and the feelings are quite mutual.
 May 10th 2021 @ Nana’s & Grandpa Shawn’s House  Williamsport, Pennsylvania



I hope you'll take on this sketch challenge - and as always, there's an Inlinkz link on the left hand side of the Stick It Down blog to upload your creations. Thanks for visiting. 

No comments: