Thursday, June 3, 2021

Let's Get Sketchy - June 2021 Reveal - Life In Lockdown

 


Hello. Hello. Hello.
Welcome to June my Scrappy Friends! 




Today is reveal day at Let's Get Sketchy and I'm super excited to show you what I've created with this months Sketch By Brenshevia!! 




This layout, titled Life in Lockdown is of my granddaughter Everly at the beginning of this year. Everly attends preschool and is in PreK3 (three year old class), Covid-19 affected her and every other age group out there. This layout is of her and her classmates using ZOOM to interact with one another right after the holidays, as they quarantined the whole school briefly before allowing the children to return. I kinda made the sketch my own, as the triangles of the sketch are for an even sized page, and clearly 8-1/2 x 11 is not. . .Hope you like my interpretation using a smaller size. 
 
I hope you give this sketch a try too!! Be sure to link it up on our




Thank you again for visiting!  Please feel free to give me a follow.

No comments: