Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Sketch N Scrap #209 Sketch by Lisa Hidy

Good Morning Ladies - 

It's that time again . . . .time for another monthly reveal @ Sketch N Scrap 



Today I'm sharing with you my take on Sketch #209 by the very talented Lisa Hidy at Sketch N Scrap - 





I created this layout of my beautiful daughter, Jackie 
and my youngest grandchild Harrison Grant.  
Jackie absolutely loves the beach, and every opportunity
 she gets to go, she goes . . .this was Harrisons 
first encounter with the surf & sand, and even though the pictures don't convey it 100%, he really did have a great time!! 

 I'm an 8-1/2 x 11 scrapper, so I adjusted the sketch to fit my needs and used Pebbles Sun & Fun papers for this layout! *And yes, Harrison is the cutest little red headed baby around! 



Thanks for visiting! 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What great pictures! Love your layout, these papers are so perfect for beach photos and the embellishments are super cute and really add to it as well!!