Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Update - 2020

 . . .looks like it's been quite awhile since I've utilized the 'ol blog. Old School logo, and everything!!

Lots of life changes since I actually posted on a regular basis. Still in Pennsylvania . . .still not used to it. If I'm not mistaken, this summer will make it 9 years since we made the move from the South.

Garrett has graduated high school, and just finished his Freshman year of college (online and at home due to the Covid19 Pandemic) - Dean's List!!

Jackie is living in South Carolina with Austin, and they've given me two beautiful Grandbabies that I miss terribly. . . Everly Claire and Harrison Grant!

Cookin' up Creations is back up and running now, and we just recently celebrated our 3rd Year Anniversary once again . . .still trying to scrap as often as the mojo allows. . . .

Stay tuned for some of my latest creations.

No comments: