Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day #129 - Picture #129 (Saturday)

Hope Mills Lake


Today was such an absolutely beautiful day....and not my weekend with Garrett, but since it is Mother's Day weekend, Richie brought him home to me at 6:00 tonight. Then we went to Hope Mills Lake. Usually I take Garrett to the funeral home to ride his bike and scooter, but today I thought it would be nice to go somewhere different. Garrett spent about an hour riding his scooter up and down the bike path while Shawn and I just walked around and took pictures of the new completed Dam at the lake. When Garrett was finished riding the scooter, I let him take his shoes off and walk around in the lake for a few minutes, and then took him to Big T's to buy a snow cone! It really was nice to go somewhere different and have "good" quality time with the men in my life!

No comments: