Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Webkinz!

OMG, they are the cutest thing ever, and I can’t believe he has actually put his Nintendo DS down long enough to discover them. I bought Garrett two Webkinz for Christmas (both are fish to go with his new found addiction for marine life)…hence the Fish tank with fish for Christmas, and the $30 plus dollars in “fish themed” stickers over the past few weeks. I bought him a Fantail Goldfish, which he has named “goldy”, and a lil’ kinz blue triggerfish, which he has named “spot”. I’ve included pictures for those of you not familiar with them. The pictures really don’t do them justice. He has spent hours on end now playing on the Webkinz website, and has now even found a few friends at daycare that share in his interest with him, and they interact with one another, at daycare, and even at home. It’s really sooo cute. He spends hours trying to earn points to buy things for his fish, and has even gotten me playing a few of the games, which is my reason for posting…..I was taking a break this morning here at work, and actually logged into the Webkinz website, and played a game called solitaire eleven. I’m addicted to it!! Guess his addiction is rubbing off on me too! I’m entertained, and he’s racking up KinzCash!! Just thought I’d share. Have a great day!




What is Webkinz?
Webkinz pets are lovable plush pets that each come with a unique Secret Code. With it, you enter Webkinz World where you care for your virtual pet, answer trivia, earn KinzCash, and play the best kids games on the net!

No comments: