Saturday, December 13, 2008

Finally Got a Tree...

Yesterday, after work, I managed to have Jackie and her boyfriend Daniel (thank you guys again) to take me to get a Christmas Tree (Daniel has a truck). Last year Santa had to come to my apartment with no tree. *As I had gotten the keys to my apartment only three days before Christmas, and didn't have the time to get one. But that's okay, because Garrett knows that I sent an urgent message to Santa and told him that we had moved, and to make sure that he came to our apartment! And he indeed did just that! Not only did they take me to get a tree, but they also went and picked up Garrett's Santa gift from me, (yes, it IS the Nerf Gun)!! The box is huge, and I soooo know he's gonna love it! Well, we managed to get the tree up, and I got the lights on it....as of this very moment, I would say it's about 55% decorated. Garrett and I are taking a break! We're flat out tired!

After getting the tree home last night, we lefy and went to Wally World with my friend Gnell and her daughter Savannah, while we waited on her son Dalton to get a hair cut. Afterwards, we all went to dinner....chinese buffet. Good stuff!! Got home around ten thirty last night, put Garrett to bed and began putting the lights on the tree while I patiently waited on Shawn to get home from work...

No comments: