Monday, December 8, 2008

Still in shock...

Okay so after work today, I had to go and get a battery. I was preparing myself for the worst, but OMG $105 dollars for a battery. I mean really, I DIDN'T have $105 dollars, I mean don't have it, especially with Christmas in what, 17 days?? But I guess you have to do what you have to do....I swear, if it isn't one thing it's another...but at least if I go out there right now and crank my car, it'll start!! No more taking that for granted!!

Shawn is working late again tonight. Looking forward to him coming home tonight and spending some much needed quality time with him. I soooo miss him when he's gone. Maybe watch tonights episode of Two and a Half Men that we DVR'd tonight!

3 comments:

Babydoll said...

Sorry about the battery Tammy!! Maybe my news will cheer you up. You won my give-away!! Stop by my blog for details and thanks for participating! :o)

Unknown said...

I there with you on the battery. Had to replace mine back in June. They are crazy expensive along with everything else. My dear friends Tara lives out there in Hope Mills. We use to live in Fayetteville back a few years ago.

RETHOR 73 said...

I'm shocked you had to get a battery so soon, your car is so new. I hope you got one with a warranty, a good one. I had to replace Gene's battery a year ago it was $70 came with a 10 year warranty and a $20 core charge so I got $20 back. Might want to have your alternator checked too. If those go bad then the battery will burn up. Autozone and Advance check them for free. Sucks that you had to go through that. I just had to put $1200 (that we didn't have) into my truck a month ago. Ball joints went bad and it failed inspection. It would have been $300 for parts if Gene would have been able to do the work.