Saturday, December 13, 2008

And so it begins....

the Christmas Season for me that is. Garrett and I got up early this morning (around seven thirty or so) and got ready to head out the door. We were meeting Gnell, Gary and their kids at the Mall today for our yearly visit to see Santa. The wait was a little over an hour, but well worth it. Garrett was hesitant to talk to Santa for fear that he really IS on Snata's naughty list. I figured I'd play that card in hopes that his behavior will straighten up a bit. So far since the other day, I practically have had an angel on my hands. *Thank you all for your prayers, and emails! He told me that he would sit on his lap and we could take pictures, but he really didn't want to talk to him, but let me tell you....once that boy got up there, he started spilling it! Gnell email me those pictures girl!! We had the pictures made that they take for you, you know, the ones that cost a fortune, but the best ones are on Gnell's camera....of Garrett and Santa just chatting away. Loved it!!

Then we took the kids and let them ride the carousel, and then we did a bit of shopping for Garrett. Poor kid needed some shoes. After that, we went to have lunch, and then met Shawn at the Food Court, and spent some time with him, before he had to go back to work. After that, Garrett and I wound up going upstairs to JC Penneys and getting him some clothes. They had some really great deals today that I couldn't pass up, mark downs, off of already marked down stuff....you know, the good deals that never come around when you have money!



After that, we went to Target...we were on a mission to find Shawn's daughters Christmas gift so we could get it in the mail by Monday, but what she wanted was no where to be found, so I ordered it online this afternoon and I'm just having it shipped straight to her....

No comments: