Friday, December 19, 2008

Go Shawn! Go Shawn!

Most of you know all about Shawn and the struggles that we have been through over the past couple of months, but luckily those struggles are quickly disappearing and I (we) can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel (even though the train is still coming! LOL! Me and my pessimism)...Shawn got a job a couple of weeks ago in the mall...not really familiar with the retail life style at all (but I'm learning and adjusting), but so far he is completely excelling at this job. I will say that he is one hell of a people person, and he is a go get 'em type of guy! Gotta love that man. Any woo, his job is commission only now, and thank goodness (lots and lots of prayers), he has sold something for every day that he has worked so far....it really makes him feel good...and he really, really needs that right now! He's doing an awesome job and I am really, really proud of that man!

No comments: