Friday, April 10, 2009

Day #100 - Picture #100

Radio Station Visit (complete with a gumball filled with nerds in his mouth)

So last week I won a CD off the radio station and went today to pick it up...Garrett had never been to a radio station before and was kinda excited when we went inside, and he recognized the Q98 symbol on the wall, and the DJ waved at him....I knew Garrett would love the CD and I handed it to him as soon as the receptionist handed it to me....It's called:
Now That's What I Call Music 30, and we listened to it all the way home. I highlighted some of his favorites....
1. Just Dance Lady GaGa
2. Womanizer Britney Spears
3. Keeps Gettin' Better Christina Aguilera
4. Let It Rock Kevin Rudolf
5. Heartless Kanye West

6. Miss Independent Ne-Yo
7. Green Light John Legend
8. Rehab Rihanna
9. I Hate This Part The Pussycat Dolls
10. Sober P!nk
11. Crush David Archuleta
12. About You Now Miranda Cosgrove
13. Gives You Hell The All-American Rejects
14. Light On David Cook
15. 18 Days Saving Abel
16. Gotta Be Somebody Nickelback
17. Thinking Of You Katy Perry
18. I'm Yours Jason Mraz
19. Love Story Taylor Swift
20. Sweet Thing Keith Urban

No comments: