Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blog Slacking...

Okay, so I admit it, I've been neglecting my blog....no excuses, just haven't done it.....to be honest though, I can't really say that anything really exciting has been happening in the world of Tammy these days to even warrant a post....
Garrett has been sick, but he's well on his way to recovery from a sinus infection....
Shawn is still in El Paso, Texas for work, and will be there until the day before we leave for our vacation to Pennsylvania.
I've become addicted to Yoville on Faceback. Sad, it really is....I live to collect coins to buy stuff to furnish my apartment....(ok, so that's where I'm spending my time these days, when I should be maintaining my blog, or scrapping, or doing the dishes...)
Jackie will be coming home this weekend from school. Not sure if I'll see her much as she'll be here mostly to work, and to hang out with her boyfriend Daniel, but that's okay....as long as I get to see her.
Plus the weather is really dreary and it's raining, and I just don't feel like putting my happy face on and being happy...maybe tomorrow, as it's Friday and like I said, Jackie is coming home, and it's my weekend with Garrett, so how can I not be happy....
Oh well, I'm off to play on Yoville again, and to sit and patiently wait for Shawn to call me....this two hour time difference is killing me!

No comments: