Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weekend ReCap

Well, Thursday, I picked Garrett up from Daycare and we headed off to Fun Fun Fun to schedule his upcoming Birthday party. Then to Zaxby's on the way home for dinner. Once we got home, it was the typical routine for us....homework, bathtime, and then story time before bed.

Then on Friday, I picked Garrett up a little early, and we went to see the movie Coraline. He's been talking about this movie for days, and couldn't wait to see it. And the best part about it, was that it was in 3-D. This was a first for the both of us!! Here are a few pictures that I took at the theater before the movie!! *check him out with his 3D glasses on....pure cuteness I tell ya!!




Then off to the mall to FYE for another Webkinz. This time we actually got two more, as they have a sale going on for select ones. Buy 2 for $10.00. Can't beat that, that's for sure. Then home for dinner, and the rest of the evening in front of the computer for the both of us.

I just recently joined a new scrapbooking message board and they are having thier Valentine's Day crop this weekend. If you get a chance, come on over and check it out! The website is called ....Scrappin' Mojo.

Then on Saturday, we had to run errands. First off was to take Garrett to get a haircut (tried to get pictures, but it didn't happen, but I did take these goofy ones of him in the car with his 3D glasses on from the night before,




and then I needed to get his Valentine's for class and a few other things to go in a package to mail to Shawn's daughter for Valentine's Day as well. These things were accomplished!! Then to Taco Bell for lunch. Not a good choice for either Garrett or I as we both have suffered from it!! I know, I know, that wasn't need to know info....but then again! The grocery store had to wait, as did a few of the other things I wanted to do as I wound up getting a headache from hell!! I did get to see Jackie for a few minutes before she left for work (came home this weekend to work), unfortunately I wasn't very good company! I'm sorry Jackie!! Eventually my headache subsided a bit. I managed to get Garrett to fill out his Valentine's for class, and then we started working on his Black History Month Project about Thurgood Marshall...this is gonna be tough for him. So much writing, and so little time to do it in! Later on in the day, Garrett called his Dad to see if he could come over and look at the canoe that he had gone to pick up the day before. So I took him over to see his Dad and his new canoe...Here's some pictures! As you can see, Garrett is absolutelty thrilled!!





We did manage to get all of the Valentine's filled out, and I'm thinking I'm gonna wind up doing his birthday invitations because 1/2 way through the Valentines he was tired and wanted me to finish. Luckily I got these pictures before he quit on me!


No comments: