Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day #36 - Picture #36

On Empty



Okay, so how dumb can I be?? Gas prices are rising daily here, and I knew that I needed gas...but what did I do?? You guessed it, I waited until the light came on before I stopped....so there I was today, 26 degrees outside, pumping gas in the cold...I know 26 degrees isn't that cold to some people, but when the wind is whipping and your pants are thin....and the damn pump is taking it's own sweet time...well you get the picture. Any whoo, gas was $1.91 today and I didn't have a choice. I needed gas. So $26.00 dollars later, my tank is full, and I'm slowly getting warm...

2 comments:

Amy said...

OMG, Tammy.....I LOVE, love, love your new blog here. It's so totally cute!! How ya hangin' in there with Shawn gone? Getting any scrapping done?

Tammy Folk said...

Thanks Amy....doing okay. I have Garrett this weekend and we're trying to stay busy....I do have scrapping on the agenda for tomorrow!!