Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day #41 - Picture #41

Stoplight at the intersection of Legion Rd & Elk Rd



I hate this light, and this light hates me...I guess you could say we have what is known as a "hate/hate" relationship....Every single day I sit at this light trying to go home. I swear the light sees me coming. When I'm on the phone sometimes Shawn will ask me where I'm at and all I have to say is guess, and he's knows I'm sitting at the light. Sometimes I'm actually lucky and I'll get to be the first car at the light (cuz it changed when it saw me coming), but typically I have to wait two or three light cycles for my turn to make a left hand turn. On most days even when the light does change, it only stays green for two cars...so I'm typically turning on a yellow light...It stinks I tell you, and of course today, I was on my way home for lunch and sure enough the light did it's "typical" thing and changed colors as it saw me approaching!! LOL. So as I sat there and waited (patiently of course), I decided that the light would be my picture for the day...

2 comments:

Sandee said...

Ah, gee whiz, it looks like such a nice light!

Amy said...

LOL.....definitely worthy as a picture of the day!! And I'm loving all these picutres & insights into everyone's lives (you, Sandee & Penny)....it's really fun. I'm lovin' this project!!!