Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day #42 - Picture #42

Instant Gratification



I absolutely love this thing!! I would never, ever spend this kind of money on myself, but I really wanted an Ipod. I would even borrow Jackie’s as often as I could. Luckily for me, this past year she bought me the Apple iPod Nano for Mothers Day. I was completely thrilled to death!!She had even loaded some music from some of my favorite artists, like Duran Duran and Def Leppard on it before she gave it to me….she knew if she didn’t I probably wouldn’t have accepted the gift, and since she’d already loaded songs on it, she couldn’t take it back…..I will say that this has to be one of my all time favorite gifts and it has given both Garrett and I many, many hours of enjoyment!!

At lunch today, I had to run an errand and I heard this song on the radio. I absolutely fell in love with it, and had never heard it before. Luckily for me I had not missed the artists name or the name of the song…well it turns out the name of the song is called “Broken” by Lifehouse. When I went home (after the errand was complete) to eat a really quick lunch, I turned on Itunes and immediately downloaded the song....and even better, the video....so how’s that for instant gratification?? I am now back at work, listening to the song (for about the 15th time now), and just completely enjoying my Ipod, yet again. Thank you again Little Butt!


Here's the video...hope you like it too!

No comments: