Saturday, May 1, 2021

Let's Get Sketchy - May 2021 Reveal - Dandelion Wishes


Welcome to May my Scrappy Friends! 





Today is reveal day at Let's Get Sketchy and I'm super excited to show you what I've created with this months Sketch By Brenshevia!! 


This layout is of my granddaughter Miss Everly while she was visiting with us this past Easter - there was a lone dandelion in the yard, and she had to blow it and make her wish. No complaining from me, as it was a perfect photo op! This sketch was super easy to work with this month, and there really wasn't a whole lot of resizing to be done to fit my 8-1/2 x 11 needs! 
Here's hoping you give this sketch a try too and be sure to link it up on our FACEBOOK GROUP




Products used - 
My Mind's Eye - Well, Hello 12x12 Designer Paper Pad #WEL1212
Simple Stories DIY Stickers - Letter #5137
Bazzill White Cardstock #309001
My Mind's Eye - Well, Hello Mixed bag Ephemera #WEL116
My Mind's Eye - Well, Hello Stickers #WEL118
Enamel Dots 
Silhouette Cameo 
Doilys 


Thank you again for visiting!  Please feel free to give me a follow.



No comments: