Friday, January 1, 2021

Let's Get Sketchy - January 2021 Reveal - Who's a Good Boy?

Happy New Year Everyone!! 



Today is my first reveal as a Let's Get Sketchy Design Team Member and I'm super excited to show you what I've created with the Sketch By Brenshevia!! Please make sure to take a peek at all of the other Design Team Members and their creations tool! 
There's lots of talent in this group of ladies! 


As most of you know already, I'm an 8-1/2 x 11 scrapper, so the fun for me is taking the sketch and altering it a bit to make it fit my needs, while staying true to the original sketch . . . I'm totally lovin' this sketch this month, and can assure you I'll be using it again in the future!
The layout is of my son Garrett, and our chi-weenie Rocky. Every single day, numerous times a day, either he is saying "who's a good dog?" or my husband is. . . heck, I even catch myself saying it from time to time! And if truth be told, he really is a good boy! 



Paper Line used was Bella Blvd Cooper & Misc Other Items. 
Thank you again for visiting!  Please feel free to give me a follow as well. 

No comments: