Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Skylanders Giants - New Obsession

Okay - so who would have thought that "yet another video game" in my house would become a new obsession.....I seriously had no idea that HALO would be taking a back seat to this new game...
Yesterday (1/1/13) Garrett spent most of the day (5+ hours) playing with his new Christmas present - Skylanders Giants. The game came with three characters, and when I asked him which was his favorite, he quickly said Tree Rex, but that he WAS playing the other characters as well (as the starter pack came with three characters).
I even seem to recall him asking me a time or two yesterday if we could go to Wal-mart and get a few more Giants...is this another collection (obsession) that I see happening in the near future.....I'm thinking yes!

No comments: