Monday, August 29, 2011

Whoo'd of Thought?

Earlier this month I went to another Stampin' up Club meeting. I have to admit that I am soooo not a card maker, but enjoy going and hanging out with the ladies and making a card or two that I can use for the Birthday Club at Cookin' up Creations. Sadly I was always sending store bought cards, but now I'm able to send handmade ones! Go Tammy!

At each club meeting, you can either make two cards, or one card and one layout...this month, I wanted to do the layout as I thought the owls were absolutely adorable. Beth knows that I'm a slow scrapper and typically need more than an hour or two to do my layouts, so I usually wind up taking my stuff home and finishing it!

Last night, I finally got around to finishing that said layout, and would like to share it with you all (or at least with whoever still actually reads my blog).


Journaling reads: Seriously G - Whoo’d have thought that going to the grocery store could be such a relaxing experience? Not I that’s for sure, but you definitely always find yourself riding in the cart, just enjoying
the ride. Food Lion – Hope Mills, NC August 6th, 2009

And since I'm the oddball and scrap 8-1/2 x 11, the layout had to be adjusted for me....so I kinda had free reign! Plus I have to use patterned paper, I just have too. :) The others did this layout...


All in all, I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out!

1 comment:

Babydoll said...

Cute page Tammy! I got hooked on cards by going to Card Club too. I hope everything is going well over at Cookin' Up. :) Take care!