Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Stirrin' up a L'il Love Blog Hop Winner....

is going to be Tracy Suzanne...

Tracy Suzanne said...
Hi Tammy. I've been looking at several of your beautiful pages. They are so pretty. I love the lime and pink together with the Beatles song! You kids are adorable. Thanks for sharing. I'm a new GFC follower as tonasun.

Hugs...Tracy :)
cottonpickincute(at)hotmail(dot)com

February 5, 2011 12:00 AM

Congratulations Tracy....

Please contact me at the Cookin' up Creations website with your address, and I'll get your RAK right out to you!

Also, let me just say thank you to all of you for all of the wonderful comments that have been left on my blog, and for becoming a follower of not only my blog, but of the Cookin' up Creations blog as well!.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Tammy! I sent you an email earlier.

Hugs...Tracy :)